Saturday 2 April 2011

Munster vs. Leinster preview

Oh yes! It's the big one! South against East! The Rebels against The Capital!
I'm all set to watch what I hope will be yet another epic clash.
I don't see Munster winning this, I just think that Leinster's tempo and offloading is going to be too much for the Red Men to handle.
There's nowhere on the pitch where I can see Munster dominating enough to give them a chance.
We all know that form going into this match doesn't mean much, as was witnessed in the Aviva at the start of the season. If Leinster win this it will be a big step toward their preparation for the Leicester Tigers next week.
I think that Leinster need this game more than Munster, never mind the 5/6 in a row, they need it to build for the Heineken Cup and gain very precious momentum and confidence.
Leinster to win, but I hope not by much! I think a tight game that comes down to the wire would be the perfect preparation for the Tigers next week.
I can't get this thought out of my head, Isa Nacewa to score an intercept try. I wonder what the odds are on that? Mighty be worth a punt.

P.S. My beloved Seapoint 3rd XV are away to Newbridge today to secure the league!
GOOD LUCK LADS!!!!

P.P.S. The Seapoint 1st XV are playing Greystones in their league decider today too. Good luck to them!

GO ON THE 'POINT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment